Keep visiting this page because the latest job openings in the province of Coruna as put up by various schools, educational and public institutions will only be here for a short while. And before you move away, remember not all jobs are teaching oriented. The need for administrators, IT tech, architects and lot more are omnipresent. This is a job portal page for the entire province of Coruna so do bookmark it for easy access later.
Chief Health and Safety Inspector
The position is open at the administrative provincial level.
Job requires the individual to periodically pay visits to schools and colleges in the entire province of Coruna. These visits are primarily to ensure new construction or repairs are safe and health conscious.
- Master’s degree in Safety and Occupational Health.
- At least 2 years of prior experience working as a health and safety inspector elsewhere.
- Specific training in auditing and certification systems is beneficial.
- Good working knowledge on tools such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in French and English
- Available to travel
Front Desk Admin
Requested by the Coruna’la upper primary school.
Job position is responsible to handle everyday administrative tasks ranging from preparing meeting schedules for principals, vice principals, assembly requirements, staff memos and more. Will work and report directly to the Principal and no other individual. Accept all incoming messages, mails and calls for the administrative offices and accordingly coordinate.
- Fluency in Spanish, English and French much required.
- Well versed with secretarial practices
- 2 plus years of experience dealing with administrative office work.
- Fluency with Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Be fluent with WordPress to be able to work on client sites, such as TheBoxTigerMusic.com.